Star TSP100 printer error

Lindsay_Hoffman
1 0 0

We just started using the shopify pos system in our women's boutique store. We love the fact that it is integrated with the online store. The store has been open for over a week, however, there is an annoying notification that pops up numerous times and crashes the system sometimes. Although we had no issues setting up the printer and it works fine for the most part, we would get the notification, "Printer was connected you are now ready to start printing receipts Goto 'hardware' in the settings menu to view details."

Has anyone else experienced this problem?  We would appreciate any suggestions or advice. Thanks!

FYI We have the ipad 4 retina display 16gb MD513LL/A

0 Likes
Andrew_Paliga
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
233 0 29

Hi Lindsay,

This is a known issue that was introduced in our last update unfortunately. I'm very sorry this was affecting you. I sent you an email with a version of our app that has this fixed.

We submitted a new version to the App Store on Friday and are waiting for approval from Apple to update everyone. Our app should be updated on the App Store within a few days.

I'm glad to hear that you are liking the integration, let me know if you have any other questions.

0 Likes