Sue

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
7 1 0

Hello, I’m not happy with my account I have been waiting forever for a response and I don’t like that due to COVID 19 we can’t contact Shopify. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
26 0 7

@kkshand Howdy!

Sorry to hear that!
Shopify employees probably are busy because of the large amount of requests and messages coming their way due to these difficult times.

Hold on, have a bit of patience, I'm sure somebody will come back to you at first opportunity.

In meanwhile, shoot your questions here, maybe we - community members can help you quicker than Shopify team.

Good luck!
Aivis Zvezdovs / ANTI 404

Hire me - zvezdovs@gmail.com
Did my answer helped you? A like would be appreciated!
Shopify is a great platform and will make you a ton of profit, if executed correctly.
Push it to make your store as perfect as you can, or hire a professional to take your store to next level.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
27 0 17

I'm sorry to hear about your challenges. Here would be my advice: Chat is your friend! 

On the upper right. Click on your name and  select, Shopify help center;

Select support from the top menu, then contact Shopify.   

Enter login info. Then search a topic (It probably won't be the answer but they want you to try first). 

At the bottom of the search results click contact.

The select the Chat option. 

Usually the get to us within about 10 minutes. They are always friendly, and reasonably helpful.  But they will also open a ticket for you if they get stuck, and we have always been contacted back regarding those tickets. 

Best of luck!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 1 0

I just want my money back.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 1 0

This is an accepted solution.

I want my money back .

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 1 0
  • I want my money back .
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 1 0

@kkshand wrote:

Hello, I’m not happy with my account I have been waiting forever for a response and I don’t like that due to COVID 19 we can’t contact Shopify. 

I want my money back .

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 1 0

I want my money back .

0 Likes