Tipping Feature - Adding Tips to Checkout on POS

Highlighted
Excursionist
23 0 50

I know this isn't a hard feature to add guys... Come on!!! Its just a matter of getting the attention of someone who actually cares!

4 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
23 0 50

Andrew you said you would prioritize this feature on your roadmap... Its been 8 months and im still stuck using square!!!

What gives?!

4 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 19

Is there a higher power that we could submit our plight for consideration to?

3 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
23 0 50

I wish.... Come on guys we need someone to chime in!

3 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
233 0 29

Hi Sarah/Sandra,

I can assure that we are actively assessing this feature and prioritizing it accordingly. Unfortunately I can't share the specifics if our roadmap as it is always subject to change as you have seen. We weigh many factors in deciding what to build next, the forums being one of them, so please keep the feedback coming.

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
2 0 6

Currently in a restaurant helping with a new POS set up and this honestly seems like a no-brainer :). Tips came up during their meeting so I had to double check for options... so yeah, extremely important as restaurant workers rely on tips and having a custom sale amount doesn't work as far as customer UX goes.

Item modifiers and tips are a must. Solve these two features (using Square, Breadcrumb, whatever as examples) and Shopify would become my defacto recommendation for web/POS integration and would probably be one of the first to provide a great end-to-end experience.

Pri 0! :)

6 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
23 0 50

Couldn't agree more. We need item modifiers and tipping!

How about the ability to add and scan barcodes to products via POS similar to square as well or at least modify them and add and remove!

At this point I just need it to work so we can use it for our business!

WE NEED TIPPING!

4 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 5

THIS IS HUGELY NEEDED AND SORELY MISSING. Please help us quickly :)

5 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 12

Shopify we need a response! Any update on this?!

2 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 2

We're now testing with Shopify online and Vend POS integration because of this...

2 Likes