Here's another thread started for everyone to share how this new update sucks and why we will be leaving
Thank you to everyone who provided their store links, I have added all of you as well as your comments to the features request.
Our developers do pay attention to feature requests. This is how we shape the future of our platform but there's a lot to be taken into account, including the number of merchants who have made the same request.
Who needs a good laugh? I just got another message from shoify customer "service"
"I would first like to thank you for taking the time to provide the feedback about our POS Pro plan and we do take this feedback seriously as it allows us to consider changes when considering future developments to our POS product. Transparency and trust with our merchants is very important to us, I've passed this info onto our developers to let them know how you feel."
HAHAHAHAHAHA! Transparency and TRUST! hahahaha oh that is too funny. This company is such a joke. TRUST. HA! I always trust people who try to over charge me for shitty products that dont deliver. What kind of scam is this?
No, Not until they fix some basic POS Brick and Mortar functions.
• Ability to make simple manual returns when a customer does not have a receipt. Just like custom sales only reverse. Return, Select item, How to credit customer, Cash or gift card. SIMPLE This is so that the gift giver isn’t notified that that there gift was returned.
• Return an item that was a gift and NOT notify the giver that their gift was returned.
• Ability to do as many returns or exchanges on the sale as the merchant wants.
• Option for a hard wired card reader that does not disconnect or lock up.
• Sell an online gift card and have the gift card go to the recipient with an note field attached on why they're getting the gift. Commonsense
• Ability to capture credit card sales when internet/power is down. Everything runs on batteries. Square and Clover have this ability.
We have reported multiple issues with the new POS and frankly feel ignored. The stock response from Shopify is always..."there is an app for that"
NO Shopify, that is not a solution.
Please add all these issues:
Our shop is www.redstickspice.com