finding the old card reader!

sickwitchherbs
1 0 0

Hi! I am disabled, very sensitive to different kinds of frequencies of electromagnetic radiation and Bluetooth makes me really sick. I understand the benefits of the chip card reader however i need to turn on bluetooth on my phone in order to use it and it makes me very sick in a way that I can't interact with my customers or be in a good place to vend my products.

It seems as if Shopify has phased out the card reader that plugs in to the headphone jack(that little black triangular one) but I am really hoping to get my hands on 2-3 of them. or even just one. Or if anyone know of another card reader that is compatible. I have old square ones which do not appear to be.

can your old one from you? let me know.

Don't need health recommendations at this time, thank you.

jonah

0 Likes
Katy
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
769 42 163

Hi, Jonah!

Katy here from Shopify. Thanks so much for taking the time to reach out here.

I would love to help look into this with you to see how best we can help you out. To do so, I will need to - check on this internally and also gather your details. I have sent you an email for this and so that we can keep in touch directly. If you could reply to me when you can that would be great.

Thanks so much,
Katy

Please note: This account is no longer regularly monitored.
 - If you need assistance please do start a new topic (referencing an older topic/post if you find this helpful).
 - Thank you for your understanding. We hope you enjoy exploring the Community.
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog.

0 Likes