new update is very buggy

jatin_singh
Tourist
12 0 3

Ever since I updated the app to the new version I have been having lots of issues. Mainly the refunds are not being reflected in the closing. secondly the Wrong phone number is being printed on the receipt for the customer. and Third It is very very slow now. it was really smooth in the previous version.

0 Likes
Andrew_Paliga
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
233 0 29

Hi Jatin,

Thanks for the feedback.

Mainly the refunds are not being reflected in the closing. 

Everything should be correct now. I know we discussed this over email but I just wanted to update the thread.

secondly the Wrong phone number is being printed on the receipt for the customer.

The phone number that is printing on the receipt is the phone number for your store location. You can change this phone number in Admin -> Settings -> Locations. To see what location your iPad is assigned to you can go to the locations section: http://docs.shopify.com/pos/operating-pos/settings/general

It is very very slow now. it was really smooth in the previous version.

Is this the case the entire time or only for custom sale entry? The latter is a known issue (and will be addressed very soon) but the rest of the app should be just as fast. I recommend removing the app form the background process (double click the home button) and then opening it again. Please let me know if this helps.

I hope this helps,

0 Likes
jatin_singh
Tourist
12 0 3

Thanks for the refund fix and the phone number fix. Somehow the phone number and address i set got reset to the original one I set up.

It is slow when doing custom sales. But I did notice a small performance decrease overall though.

Thanks,

Jatin Singh

0 Likes