pos feature request - multiple price list or reverse/negative sales modifier

jers
Tourist
5 0 0

hello, we are planing to expand our mini retail business to online shop, our shops are located in a populated market with customers selecting random items with different retail prices and cost, they will just ask a sales person if i buy 6 assorted items how much will be the price of each particular one? and if 12 assorted items? and so on......most of the shops here had the same sales and marketing style. Our existing pos has reverse sales modifiers simulating a multiple fixed price discount for each item and some has multiple price list option feature to make it work, but now we need to integrated pos for online and retail shops, as of now we can't find that feature on shopify pos or an app available in shopify app store.  

0 Likes
Alp
Excursionist
23 1 19

Hi Jers,

If I understood correctly you looking for a quantity based discount. Check "Selly United " app. They have quantity based pricing. Like if you buy 6 of these %10 off or if you get 12 %15 off maybe. Also some other deals for the online and pos system.

jers
Tourist
5 0 0

thanks alp, good day already tried selly united they offer quantity based discount like bogo, buy 5 get 1, buy 3 free shipping, buy 2 less 10% but only for a particular product or the same product/sku, we need to offer a fixed dollar discount if a customer avail a certain amount of quantity of any assorted items from our entire products/sku. 

0 Likes
Alp
Excursionist
23 1 19

Got it, try this one;

Create a collection with the items you want to make that sale or all items. Go to " add Wholesale", on Offer products choose "automatically by conditions" choose your collection you want to make that deal. Discount condition is the second one can meet the quantity with multi products. and go to offer discount type how many they need to buy for a deal and choose "fixed amount discount " and type how much discount you want to make. If you have tiers you can add another one. Like Buy 3 get $3 off buy 6 get $9 off for an example. 

Selly United didn't work for me my deal was a little bit more complicated. I will find another app but their app looking good. 

jers
Tourist
5 0 0

hello thanks already tried selly a Buy 3 get $3 off buy 6 get $9 works but we need For example, if a X product is priced at $20 and Y product priced at $15, 2nd tier of pricing reduces the product price per unit to X to $17 and Y to $12 and when 6 or more products are purchased, a customer can avail the discount with 3pcs X product and 3pcs Y product. Were not sure yet as of now im trying the wholesale club by pixel union app lets see.  

0 Likes