Can you sell multiple colored t-shirts with one design on Shopify?

eforella72000
Visitor
2 0 0

Hi everyone. 

So my 5 year old niece wanted to sell t-shirts online and during the pandemic and extra time at home, I thought... why not?

So I have made a store and put some images on the t-shirts and have them for sale but adding more designs or colours is a time consuming pain. How do you sell one design on multiple colours?
I use photoshop but saving all the images, uploading etc is a faff....

My new way of thinking is to show the design and then the customer chooses a drop down for the colour and drop down for the size. 
I can then duplicate the product, change the design image and the title and push save. So much faster?

Any help is urgently required 🙂

There will be kids t-shirts, kids hoodies and baby grows.

The website is www.eforella.co.uk and all descisions on the name and what designs to create and print are made by my niece.

Thanks in advance
Damon

Replies 2 (2)

Dirk
Shopify Staff
2209 247 502

Hey, @eforella72000 

First of all, congratulations on starting an online business! I think it's great that your niece and yourself are working on this together. It will be a fun and positive learning experience! As far as your business structure goes, are you using a print-on-demand service to print these designs out? If so, do you have their app installed in your Shopify store?

The reason I ask is that most print-on-demand services have a streamlined design tool built-in. Generally, you upload your design for a specific product (let's say you choose a thermos mug), then you select the color options that they offer (let's say a thermos mug that comes in black, white, and red), and publish it to your store. You shouldn't have to upload a design for the black mug, then the white mug, etc. 

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

eforella72000
Visitor
2 0 0

Thanks @Dirk for your reply.

So I have had my designs printed on transfer paper so all I do 'if' I get a new order for say a pink tshirt with design C, I just heat press it on... then I don't have to carry stock etc... I have done test samples which can be seen on the 2nd slider image on the home page modelled by the creator.

Not sure if I can use a tool to create them if not dropshipping...

Thanks again