Aotearoa - Māori & Pasifika

Tourist
7 0 3

wow thanks heaps! that's awesome help all the best x

0 Likes
Tourist
7 0 3

Kia ora

I need a bit of a help.  I've made a mess of my shopify profiles times 3 (yikes).  I'm wondering if I can delete them all and start again under the Ka Hao shopify link?  

0 Likes
Tourist
7 0 3

Kia ora How can I get help with sorting out the multiple stores I accidentally opened and making just one? 

0 Likes
Tourist
5 0 6
Talofa Arama,

Apologies for missing your query earlier. I am sorry but I am unable to
help you with your query this time as I don't have experience in that area.
I too, would like to know the answer to that one
You may be able to do copy and paste or find a way of linking the stores to
merge into one?
I will try and find out more myself and let you known if I find the answer.
Regards Shelley
Tourist
7 0 3

Thanks Shelly I'll keep trying 

0 Likes
Tourist
5 0 6
Hi Arama,

I too am figuring out how I can take content and images from one store
design to another - without having to start from scratch.
As soon as I am successful with that - I'll let you know how to do it - or
if you find out first, let me know
Together, we'll figure it out
Cheers
Shelley
0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
4 0 6

Again, great question as this was something I learned the hard way. They do arrive individually from the different suppliers. This is one of the reasons I try to find a supplier who does all of the products that I want, so that they are sent in one go. In saying that I know merchants who simply set the expectations by telling buyers that items are custom made to order and so may arrive separately.

0 Likes
1 0 1

Kia Ora! I put the price as USD when setting in printify, but when it shows on my site it’s AUD.

is there a way I can have it all the same?

it said contact support but every time I try it takes me back to the homepage to login.

Ngā mihi

Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
4 0 6

Kia ora Moetere

Are you able to contact support from a Chrome browser and then when it takes you to the homepage and then login in order to be able to chat to support. Yes you can make it all the same price. In saying that when I use Printful and that app updates the currency according to where you are in the world. I'm surprised that Printify doesnt as well.Let us know what happens?

0 Likes