Digital Education from Sustainable Fashion Forum

Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
52 3 53

Looking to digest some more amazing online content about sustainable fashion and the circular economy? The Sustainable Fashion Forum has decided to share expert panels on all things sustainable fashion and running a sustainable brand! It's a $25.00 fee to gain access. Check it out here!

What other social impact digital content are you digesting? Share with the community!

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
31 0 10

This is great, thank you for sharing! I've been doing a lot of work in sustainable and circular fashion, so it is great to see there is interest in the Shopify community.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Venkateshwar Signature School  spread over 24.73 acres of open land in the lap of nature, is a school that was founded on the vision of spreading value-based education to every corner of the country. The vision was founded by the Dharam Foundation in 2020. This vision takes shape under the dynamism of its Chairperson Mrs. Sweta Dhillon. In the coming future the institute would be a model of quality education throughout the length and breadth of the state.

This school  that private enterprise in education can produce the greatest results with no strain on the country’s exchequer. It can students who are self-reliant, confident, versatile, with the courage of conviction and endowed with a spirit of adventure and creativity. Above all, good human beings, who are upright citizens with a strong moral fiber, are ready to be the torchbearers of a resurgent India of the 21st century which again proves that all you need is the right vision, determination, altruism and sound management.

Our Vision

The Schools adopts, as its goal, the best from our rich and varied heritage and inculcates it into the curriculum to bring about all round development of the students. The school endeavors to bring about a harmonious blend between the traditional and progressive method of education. One of the aims of the school is to inspire creativity amongst students, by encouraging them to discover their innate talents and aptitudes.

Visit Us

NH-06,

Near International Cricket Stadium

Raipur,

Chhattisgarh, 493441

CONTACT US

EMAIL            info@vssraipur.com

principal@vssraipur.com

PHONE          6232190030https://www.venkateshwarsignatureschool.com/top-10-school-in-raipur.html 

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Digital learning makes students smarter. Learning tools and technology enable students to develop effective self-directed learning skills. I did a research project at my university about it. Experts from https://studenterra.com/ helped me a lot with it.

0 Likes