Ethical Brands: Can we share your message right now?

Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 7

Hey all -- we're doing our best to share as much positive news and information from ethical and sustainable brands right now. If that's you, I welcome your input so we can use our platform to help raise awareness about what you're up to. We'll be sharing news, messages, deals, promos and images via our social media and podcast -- you can see Instagram stories @Spiritof608 for examples. 

To get involved, fill out this form. It also includes a link to where you can record a message for the Spirit of 608 podcast that we will air on a future episode. 

so608_FestList-Form.png

For background if you're not familiar with us, the Spirit of 608 is a media company focused on elevating mission-driven brands. In short, we help ethical brands get visible. With this initiative, we're using our expertise and devoting our infrastructure/team to raising visibility for ethical brands right now. Our core business is media and content strategy for brands through consulting, production and team training. Our Spirit of 608 podcast is a weekly show we produce for and about the intersection of fashion, entrepreneurship, sustainability + tech (a space I call FEST). 

2 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 3

Hello,

Hope this finds you well.

Would like to connect with you for assistance with our certified fair trade color grown organic cotton health and wellness lifestyle/sustainable fashion brand.  We're a FEST brand.  

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Vedala 

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 7

Hey Vedala - 

Thanks for reaching out. Would love to hear more. You can email hello@spiritof608.com.

All the best,

Lorraine

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

Thanks for reaching out. Would love to hear more.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1

I'd love to connect - I fear we don't have quite as much overlap as you'd love as we are in Kids toiletries rather than fashion, but we are in the sustainable space and literally just starting out.  

If you'd like to connect I'm at kate@rowdykind.com or let me know if I should email you

0 Likes

Whoa. That's really cool. I'm going to check out your site now. For my dayjob, I run a podcast and wrote a book that focuses on ethics (or the lack of) in the tech world. (Scams targeting seniors, big box stores taking advantage of seniors, etc.) So yeah, right up my alley. Cheers

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 3

Good afternoon,

Sustainability is a big topic these days in fashion and in general.  A lot of sustainable fashion brands are touting recycled plastic as sustainable.  We believe you deserve better.

You can now be assured your healthy lifestyle will have a positive impact for people and planet with plant based undyed organic cotton activewear and accessories.

We want all of us to eat well, exercise well and wear wear while keeping our oceans free of plastic pollution.

Visit us and shop for a beanie and bracelet handcrafted with certified fair trade organic cotton untouched by chemicals and dyes.  

Best regards 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 3

Hi there,

You can be assured ethics are top of mind here at Vedalia.  We love nature and work hard on land to save our oceans with handcrafted certified fair trade organic cotton untouched by chemicals and dyes.  

Ethical fashion needs to include fair trade and sustainable materials crafted with full transparency

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
21 0 9

This is very cool! If it helps, I run the 2020 Circular Fashion Pledge, for small & medium sized fashion brands (it's free) to show their commitment to circular fashion and sustainability, and to get publicity and support to help achieve one of three specific circular goals.

Over 100 brands have already committed. Some you may know include Known Supply, For Days, Outerknown, MUD Jeans, Tact & Stone, Nudie Jeans, Asket, etc. Our goal is to help brands continue building the foundation for a circular system.

I can gladly answer questions if you're interested in learning more.

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 3

We fully support sustainability and circularity so let’s discuss how Vedalia can become involved.  Best regards. 

0 Likes