Help! I need a Sample Business Partners' Agreement

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 3

A trusted friend and I have agreed to form a partnership to develop and run a social impact dropship store together. Does anyone have a relevant sample/template of a good Partnership Agreement?  OR, do you know where I should look to try to find one?

1 Like
Highlighted

When it comes to legal agreements, I'd be skeptical of any advice that doesn't come from a lawyer!

But I totally get that the expense could be way too high when starting out. The first place I would check is Google, and there seems to be a ton of resources there:

https://www.google.com/search?q=sample+partnership+agreement

Was there something you didn't like in those results? I saw about 5 million ads for free sample agreements, but didn't check them, and I know they likely need to be customized for your particular situation.

Want to increase conversions or get more social media attention? Try Brisa Video Creator to quickly and easily create videos that engage your viewers!
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 3
Hi Andrew, thanks so much! Yep, plenty of good generic partnership
templates on Google, just thought I'd try for the ideal resource: one that
is tailored to e-commerce biz and has worked well, in real life,for someone
in the community.
1 Like
Highlighted

Success.

Makes sense :)

It might be worth posting to a broader forum - like the general forum. Also, people on FB Shopify groups are a bit more chatty, so you might be able to find more advice on one of those. My guess would be that those Google results are going to be about the same as any recommendation, but who knows!

Want to increase conversions or get more social media attention? Try Brisa Video Creator to quickly and easily create videos that engage your viewers!
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 3

great suggestion Andrew! Thanks!!

1 Like