Help how do I get a Supplier  for my drop shipping business 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
457 50 100

Hi @Vicky010,

Hyde here from Shopify. Great question!

That depends, first off, on what dropshipping app you opt for! We have a few to choose from right here and each has their own dedicated support.

You can take a look at our ultimate guide to dropshipping here. It will walk you through everything you need to know about starting off, finding suppliers, and maintaining your business.
You could also check out our Dropshipping 101 course on our Academy, as well as our Intro to Dropshipping.

Oberlo is probably the most popular dropshipping app at the moment. Here is How Oberlo Works. You'll find that most dropshipping apps function very similarly. 

If you decide to use Oberlo or an AliExpress app for dropshipping, you will need to download Google’s Chrome Browser to your desktop. You can download this via Google here. You should also add the Chrome Extension for Oberlo to your browser from here.

Have a look at this video which show’s how you can download the Oberlo app and install it to your store. I’ve also included how to add a product via the Oberlo app in the same video.

This video will show you how you can upload a product to your store by AliExpress. AliExpress includes a lot of jibberish that’s not needed for your store. I’d advise deleting the images that are not relevant to your product and as well the variants. You should edit the title, price, description, and variants once uploaded to your store to make it look like your own product. I’ve included this in the video as well just to show you an example.

I’ve made a video here on how to fulfill an order. When you see an order in your admin, you will need to first go to your Oberlo app and order it from the supplier. The video shows you how to do this. Once you fulfill the order, you then need to go back to your Shopify admin and click the ‘fulfilled’ button. This will send a notification to the customer saying that their order is on the way.

Feel free to contact Oberlo via their email address hello@oberlo.com for any more information. They also have some helpful guides as shown here within the app if you would like to have a look at them.

I hope this helps, let me know if you have any other questions!

All the best, Hyde.

Hyde | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @Vicky010 ,

Winnie here from CROV Dropshipping. we are a Shopify partner and you can find our app by searching 'CROV Dropshipping' on the Shopify app store,

or you can visit our site dropshipping.crov.com. Thanks!

To your success: https://dropshipping.crov.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
41 0 1

Depending on where you would like the product from, you can use a sourcing agent!

0 Likes
Highlighted

First you have to determine the products you sell, and then find specific dropshipping suppliers for specific products. Of course, some dropshipping suppliers have no restrictions on products.

wholesale jewelry supplier: https://www.nihaojewelry.com/
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey Vicki,

"Fair trade" products are viewed by many as the gold standard of social impact in retail.

Here is a list.

I am not sure which ones work best with Shopify. Anyone here have an opinion?

Steve

1 Like
Highlighted

Aliexpress is good for novice dropshipper

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 1

Research.
Contact Suppliers.
Order Samples from the Supplier.
Order From the Competition.
Find the Right Supplier for Your Business.
Dropshipping Suppliers to Avoid.

0 Likes
Highlighted
The key if you are seeking to be a social impact retailer is to decide what
kinds of products meet your sustainability and ethical standards ... then
find those suppliers.

There are certainly many stores that donate % of revenue (better), % of
profit (good), or encourage shoppers to round up (nice) to/for charity ...
that drop ship cheap stuff from China.

I encourage you to dig deep to see what you can find or try both models at
some point.

Good luck!
1 Like
Highlighted

I came here to ask this exact question! Dropshipping is such a successful business nowadays, but knowing which supplier to go with has been quite a struggle. I will be exploring many of the suggestions that have been put on this thread – thanks so much for your help!

SaleHelpr.com
Helping Shopify Store Owners make sales using website notifications with just 1 line of code. A trustnote family web app.
0 Likes