Inclusive Design and Web Accessibility

Coveted_
Shopify Partner
32 0 3

Hello community members, is accessibility being included as part of your websites development?

Cheers.

Replies 6 (6)

bracknelson
Excursionist
46 0 8

Accessibility is much important for best user experience.

zenesystech
Visitor
1 0 0

Looking for web design services ? Contact Zenesys

zenesys

asterly
Shopify Partner
36 1 7

I'm trying to find the right accessibility solution to offer more flexibility with my website. My site actually has a large disabled and neurodivergent audience, so I always keep accessibility top of mind. I have both neurotypical and atypical people as well as visually impaired people play around with my site before making any big changes.

Accessibility is a huge deal, and doesn't have to mean that your website has to look any worse. Perhaps it is my own atypical brain, but I find that websites that are more accessible are also more aesthetically pleasing. My site definitely isn't the peak of inclusivity, but all the colors, fonts and the theme are chosen because of the ease of use for all. (ProudAxolotl.com if you want to take a look).

If you have any questions or want more detailed feedback, you can email me anytime at lily@asterly.io

I run a small web service and consulting company. Our first consult and evaluation is always free with no strings attached.
Coveted_
Shopify Partner
32 0 3

Tenably Labs makes it easier than ever to keep up with all your accessibility standards by doing the hard work for you. We find, fix, and enable your stores to be compliant with accessibility standards so that you can focus on running your business. 

If your looking for an affordable solution that works, reach out to us. 

https://www.tenably.app

PartnersWire
Shopify Partner
41 3 14

Hi!

Accessibility is very important the quality  ob being reached by your audience, creates big impact.

If you need help get in touch

sophiacara
Visitor
2 0 0

Hire ReactJS Developers from CronJ to leverage 9+ years of React handling and 15+ industrial experience at just $8 per hour!

hire reactjs developers
hire react developer

hire nodejs developers
hire node js developer