Product selection

Solved
Highlighted
6 0 0
Hi guys,
Trust all good with you.

I'm planning to start my own e-store now. At present I'm researching on product selection. Though I have it in my mind regarding the section but would you guys help out with any good trending products tips .
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
52 3 52

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @arif_basher123,

Here are some eco friendly product ideas from our YouTube channel and a couple of online resources:

How to make money while reducing plastic waste

Making money with recycled goods

10 Eco-Friendly Product Swaps to Make in 2020

Top 10 Sustainable Products To Sell

1 Like
Highlighted
6 0 0
Thank you so much for your assistance. I'm learning through Oberlo now which is very much useful and I must say that Shopify is doing really great job in provinding support to enterpreneurs. The Shopify website really contains a lot of resources which is really helpful.

Thanks again and I will reach for further assistance. Stay safe and healthy.

Best Regards,
Arif Bashee
0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

Hi 

Trust all is good.

With reference to above suggested resources would you mind sharing any good websites links, articles, tools to find out more about and the list of Organic, Eco-friendly , plastic recycled products. I am currently assessing my product lists and I feel this segment has the potential among its customers. Looking forward to your suggestions/thoughts.

Best Regards,

Arif Basher

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 1

Great If you want any help please let me know

1 Like
Highlighted
6 0 0

I would like to know more about the most demanded product category to sell online which consumers cannot find easily. Also if you could mention about cross border exports too.

I am developing my own website. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello! You can enhance behavioral factors and conversion through modern template themes, for example these (best rated): https://bit.ly/3fqth2q 

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

I would love to help you with that. I have prepared a checklist to find a winning product quickly. Please go through the steps. I have discussed various research methods, tools, tricks to find profitable products manually and for free. Here's the link https://ecomsprint.com/shopify-dropshipping-product-research-checklist/

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I'm planning to start my own e-store now. At present I'm researching on product selection. Though I have it in my mind regarding the section but would you guys help out with any good trending products tips . Teresa Fidalgo

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Product are different and wrong delivered

0 Likes