Starting a Sustainable Fashion Brand

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
17 1 26

Sounds awesome, Jane -- what advice are you specifically looking for? If you can post some specific questions, I'd be happy to answer them!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 3

Hello,

Hope this finds you well. 

We're a Boston based Mindful Living slow fashion startup and would like to some recommendations for story telling and brand strategy firms to help us with our messaging.  Your input would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for you assistance.

Regards

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
17 1 26

I think would love Rise Creative Co.!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
31 0 10

Hey Shannon, it's very nice to meet you.

I've been working in sustainable retailing and ethical production for over a decade. Now I'm trying to get more brands to commit to sustainability & the circular economy, and to provide them with resources and technology to do that.

It would be great to build a community of Shopify merchants that are also focused on sustainability.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 3

Count Vedalia in and please let us know how to help build this critical community.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi there

This is no coincidence, I think is destiny. I currently run a print on demand Shopify. And I'm looking forward to growing my brand. Please where can you help to expand because at present I'm still trying to establish my social media presence. Check out my site www.geozangelz.com

Thank you and looking forward to your  reply 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
31 0 10

So great to see such a wonderful community of ethical brands! In case any of you are interested in learning from a few experts, check out this upcoming webinar...

How Shopify Stores Can Embrace Sustainability, with panelists including:

1. Heleen Devos, Founder of The Extra Smile, an ethical kids fashion brand
  2. Darby Scott, Founder of Darby Scott, an accessories brand that supports charitable giving
  3. Katie Boothby-Kung, Senior Manager of Social Impact at Shopify

Topics: The discussion will align around four critical impact areas: Team, Community, Customer, and Product.

Day/time: Thursday, August 27th at 3:00PM ET

You can register at: https://sustainablestores.splashthat.com/

Hosted by:

• Recurate, an app that enables your customers to resell products directly on your Shopify store
  • ShoppingGives, the simple solution for brands to seamlessly give back.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 1

Hello, hopefully all are staying safe and healthy.

We started a small online sustainable line in March 2020.

Any advice on our website or how to convert the views to sales will be a great help.

Thank you in advance.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I don't know why when you think to start a business everybody started to demoralize you that its not possible or other things like that. like I want to start an ecommerce business but my relatives are giving me other third class suggestions I don't know how to deal with them 

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0
Hi,

We recently launched a Shopify app called the Fashion Impact Tool and are currently offering a free trial.  

Our tool is used to help retailers highlight their sustainability efforts and build enduring relationships with their customers. Sustainability is increasingly important to customers and will be particularly topical as we approach Black Friday during a global pandemic.

Fashion Impact is easy to use and, as you are already on Shopify, hassle-free to install. Our tool uses AI to extract data from your inventory and displays banners with positive sustainability ratings at the product-level, as well as at the bottom of the customer cart. Although you can customize the banners and ratings where you see fit, the heavy-lifting is done by our software so won't require any extra effort from you.

0 Likes