What features you would like to see with PDF data extraction and creation?

pdfDoctor
Visitor
3 0 0

Hey Friends!

We are creating a new product for extracting data from PDF and also for generating PDF files at scale. Think about generating thousands of invoices under a minute or extracting all PDF in any format you require. 

We need your help! Can you please take this survey to let us know what features you would to see in PDF data extraction and creation? 

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1YvScViNzLVPI-YuKGcacZQU3AWgDk2MrkbxjKx7DWuE/edit

I will be really grateful if you take this survey. We will also invite you as beta participant for our product and earn 75% early participant discount when product is launched. 

Thanks in advance!

Cheers.

Replies 3 (3)

RayLee
Visitor
2 0 0

Hey friends! It's exciting to hear that you're creating a new product for PDF data extraction and creation.

LeanDeva
Visitor
1 0 0

The potential to generate thousands of invoices in under a minute or extract PDFs in any required format sounds like a game-changer! I'd be happy to help and take the survey to share my feedback on the features I'd like to see in your product.
It's great to know that as a beta participant, I'll also earn a 75% early participant discount when the product is launched. Count me in! By the way, Nannostomus caught my attention too! I'll definitely check it out. It helps a lot with data extraction.

seriokvc
Excursionist
28 1 0

Hello! I would like to upload a pdf and have an app to extract and name automatically all the pictures from that PDF. Is that possible? or that already exists?