Custom Team Shop

TylerMartin818
Visitor
1 0 1

Hey guys,

Looking for any tips at all to set up a custom team shop similar to this one: https://www.scody.com/club247 which is based on prestashop where individual teams have their own page where orders are processed during opening window time slots and then closes > generates a team order and then we dispatch accordingly.

Looking to see if any off the shelf apps offer this or if we need to customise with code (or a mix of both).

Any help or guidance would be amazingly appreciated 🙂

Thanks legends!

Tyler

Replies 8 (8)

Nick
Shopify Staff (Retired)
4531 434 1024

Hi @TylerMartin818,

Nick here from Shopify. 

I'm wondering if the Multi Vendor Marketplace app could work for you here. It was the first thing that came to my mind after reading your post. Multi Vendor Marketplace essentially converts your shop into a fully functioning marketplace which facilitates the process of adding sellers and keep track of their sales. Sellers (or vendors) can have their own profile and collection page with a variety of products. You can then easily set individual commission and global commission for all the sellers.

You can see the Multi Vendor Marketplace app in the Shopify App store here

Other than an app, your best bet would be to create something customized for your store. Your best bet for something like this would be to take a look at the Shopify Expert directory under the custom app and development section here

Hopefully, this helps! 

All the best, Nick

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

blakechachko
Visitor
2 0 0

hey is there anyway to connect esports gaming jerseys to your shopify store

Nick
Shopify Staff (Retired)
4531 434 1024

Hey @blakechachko,

Would you be able to elaborate a little more, please? I'm not sure if you mean adding a new product to your store or something else? Let me know and I can take a look into it for you! 

blakechachko
Visitor
2 0 0
Is there a way to add esports jerseys to your store doing drop shipping and fully customize them cause we have clans that want us to have esports jerseys
Nick
Shopify Staff (Retired)
4531 434 1024

Yes @blakechachko, there is. The best way to go about this would be via an app from the Shopify App Store. The print on demand (POD) feature apps would be the way to go. The idea behind a POD app is you can submit designs on products (each app will have a different variety of products) and when a customer makes an order it will be sent via the app who will print the design on the product and dropship it to your customer. 

You can see some of my favorite POD apps below: 

Is this along the lines of what you're looking for? 

GoodlandSports
Visitor
1 0 0

Hey!

did this work? Looking to create a store similar to 
bsnteamsales.com, where teams have their own team store to place orders through. 
many help would be great!

Larice711
Visitor
1 0 0

@GoodlandSports Did you get any advice or help in this area? I too am looking to do some kind of team store. Thanks

BigWall
Tourist
6 0 1

Any luck finding a solution for Teamstores?  I, too, am interested.