Update Prices Then Create Checkout/Cart On External Site

epet
6 0 0

Hi everyone!

I'm totally new to the shopify app/api space so forgive me if this question is a bit too basic. 

I need a way to query my shopify store to get the current price for each of a list of product ID's. I'm working on a website separate from my store and would have to have all product prices update in real time when the page loads. 

After this is done I need a way to allow users to add these products to their cart. I have a built in cart functionality on the separate website, I just need a way to push the user over the checkout page of my actual store with all their items in the cart.

Essentially product prices need to update on my separate site, people click add to cart, and when they click checkout they are brought to my actual shopify store with the products added and ready to go. 

I've looked into using cart permalinks and although it seems like this solution would handle the transfer from my website to my checkout page, it wouldn't update the product prices in real time. 

Any help would be appreciated!

0 Likes
epet
6 0 0

We've made progress! The one question I have now is how to query one or multiple products through GraphQL. I've found an example on this page here: https://www.shopify.com/partners/blog/shopify-graphql-learning-kit

There HAS to be a way to query specific products by ID and return them all at once, I know cart permalinks in the next step of my process can handle multiple products at once, and I know the Admin API can as well. 

Any ideas? Thanks!

0 Likes