Availabilty of subscription API to alternate payment

Hancil
6 0 0

Hi,

I am building an app that supports subscriptions using the payment gateway's subscription API, I heard that Shopify has released subscription API which has the same functionality that is provided by the payment gateways. I like to know when will Shopify release the subscriptions API for alternate payment gateways by which I can handle the subscriptions from Shopify side only and not from the payment gateway.

Thanks

0 Likes
JasonYang
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
2 0 1

Hello,

when will Shopify release the subscriptions API for alternate payment gateways.

Which payment gateway would you be referring to? There are different gateways that we are planning to support / release in the future. You can reference our Subscriptions API FAQ to see which payment gateways we are planning to support / release: https://shopify.dev/concepts/apps/subscriptions-faq#which-subscription-features-are-in-development-a...

0 Likes
Hancil
6 0 0

Hi Jason,

The payment gateway which I am referring to is the "Razorpay" payment gateway which is available in "Alternative payments". As of now, I see you only support only Shopify payments and I like to know when will Shopify supports subscriptions for alternate payments

0 Likes
ewalker
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
21 2 6

Hi Hancil, we appreciate your interest in a specific gateway, however we will not be providing that level of roadmap insight in this forum. We will keep that FAQ document updated as time goes on.

0 Likes