Recurring payment app using stripe as payment gateways

Andsomebox
1 0 0

Hi, 

I am new on Shopify and I am looking for a subscription app that let our customers purchase subscription boxes and one-time purchases products on the same cart using Stripe as payment gateways. I found some apps that fit on the Shopify app store such as Recharge, Bold or Paywhirl but they all require as payment gateway Shopify payments.

With the release of Subscription API it is said that "To use subscriptions, the merchant must be using Shopify Payments as their primary payment gateway". As France not on the list of supported countries for Shopify payment, we are not able to add recurring payment and subscription product on our Shopify store. 

I know that Shopify is still developing some subscription features and that will be released later this year. And on their product roadmap is written that they are going to add additional gateways such as stripe or PayPal in Q2 2021. 

Additional gateway: PayPal ExpressQ2 2021
Additional gateways: StripeQ2 2021

I'd like to ask when exactly these features will be available? and if there is any other solution for us now? 

Thank you very much!

0 Likes
brendasegal
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
5 4 0

Hi Andsomebox,

Unfortunately, we don't have any updates on this.  The Q2 2021 roadmap is still accurate for supporting these additional gateways.

0 Likes