Subscription data in Reports

Tanya_Kozar
Shopify Expert
6 0 1

Hi,

The overview explains that “Recurring revenue reports on active subscribers, new subscribers, churned subscribers” is one of the benefits of modeling and storing subscription data in Shopify. We do not see the new subscription orders details in the Shopify reports. Could you advise if we are missing anything or if there is anything specific we should complete to make the subscription data available in the Reports section of Analytics?

Thanks!

Replies 5 (5)

Polar-Analytics
Shopify Partner
25 1 3

Hi Tanya, what app are you using to manage subscriptions?

Polar Analytics Team
Multichannel analytics software, no engineering required.
Try free for 14 days here: https://www.polaranalytics.co
Tanya_Kozar
Shopify Expert
6 0 1

Hi,

Our team have created a Subscription app built on Shopify Subscription APIs for the stores of our client, we are testing the app. The stores of this client are currently using the Subscription app that we created earlier and now we are close to putting our new subscription app live on the client stores. 

Any help will be highly appreciated. 

qc11
Shopify Staff (Retired)
47 14 12

Hi, 

I'm sorry that the feature explained in overview is actually not available as of now.
Unfortunately it's still not clear if this feature will be available or if so when it will be available.

If there's any update, we will make sure to put the information in our roadmap: https://shopify.dev/concepts/apps/subscription-apps#product-roadmap

Hope this helps!

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

Tanya_Kozar
Shopify Expert
6 0 1

Hi,

Thank you for the reply. 

There is one thing I would like to double check. We cannot see subscription orders in reports at all. Is there currently no way to get the subscription orders displayed in the Shopify Reports? Or is there anything we can do to make them visible? 

Thanks!

qc11
Shopify Staff (Retired)
47 14 12

Hi,

Sorry for the late reply.

I don't thinks there is anyway to get subscription orders showing in the analytics as of now.

Some subscription apps have their own simple dashboard showing subscription related data though.

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.