Welcome! (includes link to roadmap)

ewalker
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
21 2 6

We’re trying something new here. For the next couple of months, members of the Subscriptions API team will join the community to answer questions and take feedback on the Subscriptions APIs.

The launch of the Subscriptions APIs to developers has been overwhelmingly popular. We’ve created a public FAQ to help answer the many questions we’ve heard from developers so far. The FAQ also provides more information on the next features the Subscription team plans to introduce this year (roadmap). Check back as the team will continue to keep the page up to date. We’re looking forward to engaging with everyone and answering your questions!

VT_Steve
Tourist
4 0 2

I see the link to the FAQ.

Where is the Link to the Roadmap mentioned in the title?

0 Likes
ewalker
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
21 2 6

On the FAQ page under the section title: "Which subscription features are in development and when are they being released?".

0 Likes
LauraMH
2 0 0

Hi, 

I'm setting up a dropshipping e-com store selling various businesses' products. 

I need each business to be able to pay a monthly fee for having their products listed, or a one off annual fee. I also need to be able to offer them two free months once they have signed up, before the first payment is taken. 

I may need to have the option of the set up happening 'behind the scenes' of website too. 

What app should I use for this?

Many thanks, Lal

0 Likes
Eugeneugen
1 0 0

Hi, 

Is there any update on when additional payment gateways (stripe) will be available?

0 Likes
TravisSTT
7 0 0

Thanks

0 Likes