404 error message in checkout

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hello,

I've ran into a weird glitch, and neither Snapchat, or Shopify online support has been able to help me.

I use Snapchat as my main way of advertising, and I use Snapchat influencers that use swipe up links which lead to my website. For the past few months, I have not been making any sales due to this glitch. After swiping up from a Snapchat story and after typing in contact info for the order, the customer will run into an error 404 message on the shipping page. I have tested this with many other Shopify sites, and 8/10 this glitch will occur with other sites and themes. I am completely lost at what to do right now. I don't know if it's due to Snapchats in app web browser, or a glitch in Shopify. Both Shopify support and Snapchat support have said that it's a glitch that has to do with the other company. Any help appreciated. 

Regards,

DS

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
9815 92 1580

Do you happen to have a screen capture of what you're seeing (and ideally the url of the page as well)?

★ Winning Partner of the Build a Business competition. ★ http://freakdesign.com.au
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

IMG-1480.JPG

It occurs on any product page. So you can try any link from basically any Shopify store and the same glitch will occur when on snapchat

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hello?

@Jason wrote:

Do you happen to have a screen capture of what you're seeing (and ideally the url of the page as well)?

0 Likes
Highlighted

I think this issue is at a "large" scale. I've had many people reporting me the same issue : 

When client add products to their cart and then go to the checkout, they are redirected to an error page, it's occuring through the snapchat in-app browser only. Not sure where to look... If a guru can bring some explanation with what's going on it would be nice.

Thank you.

C'est simple comme bonjour ! Ou presque.
Need some help to customize your website? Message me anytime: 5euros.com/profil/maxdesign
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0
Hi, i have a problem with my checkout.
Do you have any solutions for resolute this problem please ?
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

I have this same problem exact as you describe any solutions yet?

0 Likes
1 0 0
This is still happening, and you’re right, it does it on every single Shopify site no matter what... is Shopify gonna try and fix this or what
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

I'm having this issue under Analytics ----> Dashboard ----> Top landing pages by sessions = /checkouts

Please someone help!
404 error.png

0 Likes