Why am I still getting a 502 Bad Gateway error on Shopify?

pillar
Tourist
4 0 12

Hello! I have tried refreshing, different browser, clearing cache and cookies, internet history, etc...and am still receiving a 502 Bad Gateway error for all of my shops.

Shopify Status page is showing all systems are operational for my shops along with everyone else.

Is anyone else having this issue now or have had this happen in the past?  It's been about 35-40 minutes.  Time is money! 

Any insight into solutions would be greatly appreciated! 

Replies 25 (25)

AmyWu1
Visitor
1 0 0

same

HW3
Tourist
4 0 1

same here

Mirjam
Visitor
1 0 0

Same here..

pillar
Tourist
4 0 12

Thanks for letting me know this is not just an isolated incident on my side.

I hope this gets solved for everyone ASAP!  Customer support has been unresponsive.

Jennifer_McMill
Excursionist
41 0 14

same here. I am getting the bad gateway message on the app as well when I try to print shipping labels. BUT if you click the x (or cancel) on the error message, it will go back to print label and I am able to print packing slips and labels from my iphone on the app. If you don't have app set up for bluetooth printing, you can also screen shot it or email it to yourself to print.

pillar
Tourist
4 0 12

What's crazier is that I just received a push notification that I got a new sale - so the silver lining is customers can still checkout and access the site.

But my shipping labels that need to be printed to go out in today's mail in the next 30 minutes? Looking like that won't happen!

Jennifer_McMill
Excursionist
41 0 14

You can print from the app. it will give you the error message but if you click cancel on the error message, it will go back to the print label page.

TreeSweets
Visitor
2 0 1
Hi
I am getting a 502 Bad Gateway error
Please help
ZoeCollins
Visitor
2 0 1

I have access now

Riza09
Visitor
2 0 0

Same

ChrisCross
Visitor
2 0 0

Yes... same issue!!!!!!

KarmazPotions
Visitor
1 0 0

same! 

Is there no help? 

I try to pull up my shop and get 502 Bad Gateway.

I thought i was because i need to update my facebook password but I can't even do that! 

HW3
Tourist
4 0 1

it is working now!

WouterNoorlande
7 0 0

Same here

karolyn777
Tourist
5 0 15

We're having the same issue.... I think they might be having a server issue or something.  Not a great day for this to happen, right after a holiday weekend. Ugh.

TreeSweets
Visitor
2 0 1

Me too - and it's starting to freak me out - as I have to access my store in order to get orders out urgently

worst part is, I can't access Shopify support to get help, either. 

tjdavis
Visitor
2 0 0

Same issue here!!

Anniediva
Tourist
5 0 0

Same!! Was able to enter with my phone.

NosJewelry
Visitor
1 0 0

Same Here as ı guess it is because of shopify. I guess they will solve in a hour. do not panic 

ZoeCollins
Visitor
2 0 1

Same here

Qvando
Visitor
1 0 0

Same 

Chio
Visitor
2 0 1

Same for me !

Chio
Visitor
2 0 1

Is working now!!!

pillar
Tourist
4 0 12

Yes, we are back! I would love to know what the issue was and what we can do to prevent this in the future.

Sendex
Visitor
1 0 0

Solved problem.