A and CNAME entered incorrectly

SAKKRA
3 0 0

Hi i dont know why but i have entered the A and CNAME correctly but when i tried to connect it to shopify it says i entered it incorrectly plus it says the A's and CNAME's current value is empty which are not because i entered it right. that made me so confused if you could help me with this situation please respond to this as soon as possible, thank you very much!

0 Likes
Peter
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
2290 243 478

@SAKKRA 

When updating your DNS records for your domain, it can take between 24-48 hours for them to appear publicly. If you are still within this timeframe, then you will need to wait for the changes to take effect before your domain can successfully be added to your Shopify store. If you're unable to add your domain after 48 hours then please let me know the domain name so I can take a look. 

In the meantime, it sounds like you may be in the starting phase of your store. We have an excellent checklist that can help guide you through the process to prepare you for launch. However; if you have any questions on other areas of the admin, let me know! I'd be happy to help. 

Peter | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes