ADD TO CART BUTTON suddenly not working on mobile devices.

bamlovesboo
Tourist
5 0 1

Would desperately like some help please.

My store have been running perfectly  for years and suddenly today I notice barely any sales and some messages from customers saying they were trying to add items to cart but nothing was happening.

It appears to be ok on desktop but when I try to use it on my iPhone I click the ADD TO CART and nothing comes up, (usually the side bar comes up to show the cart)

Im using Boundless Theme

www.bamlovesboo.com.au

I have not directly changed any codes BUT this week I have installed and uninstalled these and makes me think its this as it has added a new button under the ADD TO CART  called ADD TO GIFT REGISTRY.

Gift Reggie by Modds app inc

Gift Registry ‑ Share Registry by AAAeCommerce Inc

Thank in advance Im really panicking as unable to contact anyone to fix this and loosing sales in the meantime.

Thank you!
Hannah
0 Likes
juansmartdev
Explorer
46 11 14

Hello,

I tested your site and is working fine. Tested on iPhone

Kind Regards,

Juan

◦ Problem Solved? ✔️ Please click on Accept as Solution and like.
◦ Hire me! Worked for 2 years as Shopify Developer.
◦ Contact me at: juansmartdev@beeethereal.com
0 Likes
bamlovesboo
Tourist
5 0 1
Hi Juan

It appears to be working now on some phone but not others. Its working on mine but not from my friends phone. Im really struggling to fix this and its costing me sales.

I have now another issue from this that when I try to erturn from the product page to the home page this blank page comes up and noting workings it just keeps going around in circles. if you have any advice on either of these major issues Id truely appreciate any help.

0 Likes
bamlovesboo
Tourist
5 0 1

Hi Juan,

Thanks for testing and replying sadly its still not working on some, at one point today it was working on my iPhone but now not again, and I have just checked with friends on a variety of platforms with android and desktop and still not working .

Really struggling to get this resolved and in the meantime loosing business.

Thank you kindly

Hannah

0 Likes
juansmartdev
Explorer
46 11 14

Hi, i would send you a invitation to get access to your store and look more in deep. From here is looking good and working smoothly, so it would be nice to checkout is the plugin that you uninstalled left some unused code around that can cause those weird issues.

Can you please share your shopify dashboard url?

Regards, 
Juan

◦ Problem Solved? ✔️ Please click on Accept as Solution and like.
◦ Hire me! Worked for 2 years as Shopify Developer.
◦ Contact me at: juansmartdev@beeethereal.com
0 Likes