ADD TO CART button not working

Emsy
Tourist
24 0 0

Hello,

Nothing happens when I click on ''add to cart''. It's been working fine until now.

https://galleryellaya.com/collections/pencil-drawings/products/himalayan-java

Please help me! Thank you

0 Likes
Guleria
Shopify Partner
1443 296 410

Hello 

There is a JS error when 'add to cart' clicked.
Please check browser console for more details, and to fix this you have to manually check your code.

thanks

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
Email: guleriathakur43@gmail.com, Skype: navrocks1
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
0 Likes
Visely-Team
Shopify Partner
1835 210 434

You have a jQuery version collision and hence an error is thrown when trying to add to cart. The code assumes jQuery of at least 1.12.* (where jQuery.post( [settings ] ) has been introduced), but the code is being executed against jQuery 1.11.1 where this method doesn't exist.

Looks like you've recently installed an app that added jQuery version 1.11.1 as dependency and broke your store's functionality. Had a quick look and it seems like the app is SCM Product Label.

Sergiu Svinarciuc | CTO @ visely.io
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
- To learn more about the awesome stuff we do head over to visely.io or our blog
Emsy
Tourist
24 0 0

Thank you for your explanation.

I deleted this app (SCM Product Label) a few days ago. Is there any simple way of removing jQuery version 1.11.1 as dependency ?

Thanks again

0 Likes
Visely-Team
Shopify Partner
1835 210 434

In your Theme Code editor, layout/theme.liquid, try finding the lines that have either scm-product-label.js or scm-product-label.css and comment/remove them.

- To learn more about the awesome stuff we do head over to visely.io or our blog
DEDE_32
1 0 0

HELP! MY ADD TO CART BUTTON IS MISSING ON SOME OF MY PRODUCT PAGES. NOT SURE WHY :(

STORE:  WWW.SOLELAVISH.COM

0 Likes
Visely-Team
Shopify Partner
1835 210 434

@DEDE_32 can you share an URL to a

product page that has no Add To Cart button?

0 Likes
oohsosisterly
1 0 1

Hello I need an expert coder to fix the Java Script issue on my shopify page. The add to cart button is no longer working. I uninstalled recent apps and it still doesnt work.

marcusnewtothis
6 0 0

Hi I have the exact same problem where my add to cart button used to work fine but not it just wont work at all

this is my store: https://odins-son.myshopify.com/

0 Likes
Visely-Team
Shopify Partner
1835 210 434

@marcusnewtothis add to cart works for me on Chrome, I see no issue. Is this happening on a specific page? On what OS/Browser you see this happening?

0 Likes