API Admin Permissions - All orders - can't change

Solved
Tourist
4 2 0

Hey there,

I've done this before and worked like a charm but right now I can't change the rights for All Orders in the Admin API Permission section.

All other permissions have Read and Write rights but the All Orders permission only has "No access" as a right.

I'm using this API integration to use an app that controls the entire stock management and orders and fulfillment and it's really important to get the rights on point. (the app isn't working without this right).

I have done this successfully for a different store and it worked just fine. How can I change the permissions for All Orders?

Thank you

Mickey

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Same issue.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 2 0

This is an accepted solution.

It worked, eventually.

Here's what I did.

I've went to the "Orders" menu and it said that I need to have an active subscription to be able to accept orders (I was on the free trial).

So, I started an active subscription (will be charged at the end of the trial period) and I went back into the API/Manage Private Apps section and went through ALL of the permission sections again.

Truns out, one of those things that I had to give permission to got an extra level of rights. "Read and Wright"

Now, maybe I've missed it the first 4 times I did it. Or it appeared after I started my subscription and was eligible to accept orders.

Either way, my private app accepted the new credentials and everything is working fine now.

0 Likes