About the Alipay(Direct) payment settings.

TBSHK
7 0 0

Dear Support team,

There is the issue after I set up the Alipay(Direct) payment. I tested the payment is failed. In the following that is the Alipay app page: 付款失败.jpg

The middle text on the picture shows "Payment failed" in Chinese.

I asked the support team of Alipay, they said that is the technical issue we need the Shopify team to fix it. About the API integration issue with that.

Please help us and that is a big problem for the payment method we need.

Best regards,

TBSHK

Replies 5 (5)

Lana
Shopify Staff (Retired)
849 77 108

Hello @TBSHK!

This is Lana from Shopify.

I understand that you have already spoken to AliPay support about this issue. When it comes to problems related to third party gateways such as AliPay, often times you will need to resolve it with the gateway itself, but we can have a look here anyway and see what the issue might be since you have spoken with them.

First, I wanted to double check how you set the gateway up. Below I have the steps on how to set up a gateway like AliPay, please let me know if you were able to complete them successfully or if you were stuck on any of the steps:

Lana | Social Care @ Shopify
-Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

GrahamS
Shopify Staff (Retired)
193 36 53

Hello @TBSHK ,

This kind of error typically results from an incorrect configuration, rather than a result of the API system - examples would be incorrect secret key or other authentication values.

I would strongly encourage you to contact Shopify Support directly, so that we can authenticate you and review your shop. If possible, please gather whatever information your payment gateway provided you with, specifically - what API related issues they believe are occurring, what server requests are being made, and what the server response is. This should provide some insight as to what specifically is occurring during the transaction.

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

TBSHK
7 0 0

Dear Graham,

Thanks for your reply. I already contacted Shopify support many times and many thanks for their help, but they cannot help me to fix this problem. I think that the gateway is set up correctly and they cannot help about the technical problem. They said they will find the billing team but they did not reply me. Also that is not the billing problem.

Alipay told me that is about the API setting between the Shopify and Alipay. Alipay said that maybe has some problem the API integration setting by the Shopify side. They cannot modify that. So let me contact the Tech team in Shopify. The Shopify support suggest me that forum to ask about this issue that is the reason I am here. 

Please help to solve the problem, if anything i need to provide, please let me know, I would like fully cooperate with you. Thank you so much!

Best regards,

TBSHK

puppuppup
Excursionist
42 0 11

Did you solve this problem? I am currently trying to get AliPay to work too.

TBSHK
7 0 0

Dear Lana,

Thanks for your reply, fisrtly I already set up the gateway correctly, that means I register from Alipay and they verified our account within few days, and also I login and activated the account via the gateway and it can be seen on the checkout page. When the customers choose Alipay and next step is appear the error page in the Alipay app.

We cannot find the Abandoned checkouts in the back end but there are no Timeline section and no payment there.

I ask the Alipay firstly and many times, they said that is the integration issue, something like API. They need the request ID for the payment but they said that can only be seen by the Tech team side.

Please continues to follow this case, thank you so much. If any thing I need to provide. Please let me know.

Best regards,

TBSHK