Add Login Icon to Boundless Theme

Highlighted
6 0 0

Hi,

Question #1 - How can I add an account icon to login/create account on the top right hand corner, next to the search and cart icons on my Boundless theme?

Question #2 - I have my product and collection pages showing the title & price of the product underneath the images but I need to reduce the font size. Where do I edit to make it cohesive for all products?

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello.....
Please share your store URL and screenshot.
So that I will check and let you know the exact solution here.

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

Hi - I figured out the font size so please disregard that question.

I would still like to know how to add an "Account Login" icon on the top right hand corner next to my search and cart icons.

website - https://revolte.shop/ 

pw - gleirt 

Revolte_0-1605313115293.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
646 41 95

Hello @Revolte

Ren here from the Shopify support team, hoping to help you out. 

So when it comes to the Boundless theme, the account login icon and link is actually located in the sidebar: 

The boundless theme is hardcoded to have the sidebar for the store. While you aren't able to toggle it on or off to enable or disable it, you can reach out in our Shopify experts directory to find a suitable developer who could potentially remove this for you or add the account login section to the main header. 

Otherwise, you could consider another theme called Brooklyn theme that is similar to the boundless theme and offers a main horizontal menu. 

Do you have your store set for accounts being required or only optional? 

Ren | Social team @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes