Add processing time notice

Solved
Tourist
5 0 1

Hello all. I hope this is the right section for my post. I would like to add a 2 day processing time notice on the "shipping" portion of the checkout screen. Ideally, this would be in location (1) or (2) in the attached image. Is this possible? 

2019-07-19_07-44-22.png

0 Likes

Hello

Changes that you need are related to checkout page so my very first question is you are using shopify or shopify plus ?

Because in normal shopify checkout customization is not possible only in shopify plus this functionality or feature of customizing  checkout is possible.

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Custom Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Web Development
0 Likes
Tourist
5 0 1

I am using Shopify Advanced currently.  I will look into shopify plus pricing.

Are their "apps" that might add this functionality?

0 Likes

Check the below link for the prices:-

https://ecommerce-platforms.com/articles/shopify-pricing-starter-vs-basic-vs-professional-vs-unlimit...

shopify_plus.jpg

As you just need to add a note so in shopify plus you can edit the files and add it manually.

Custom Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Web Development
0 Likes
Tourist
5 0 1
It’s not with $1600 extra per month for that notice.

Would it be possible to add the note on all of the product pages site wide?
0 Likes

If you want only on product page then yes its possible to do that by using shopify advance also.

0 Likes
Tourist
5 0 1
Site wide without editing each product?
0 Likes

Yes, on each product page on particular place. like below the cart button or below the price etc. 

0 Likes

Success.

Shopify Partner
1658 48 167

You have several alternative solutions: 

• Check your theme settings to see if it has a notification bar feature that would show at the top of all pages.
  • It's not uncommon to have this notice as part of the add to cart button , or as a popup confirmation when the customer adds the product.
  • Alternatively use LiP properties to attach a small message to show under each line items display during /cart and /checkout.
  • Try editing your themes languages for the checkout to insert your processing time message in one the fields that are translatable.
  • In some cases you could also just add a custom shipping option that's just your processing time notice.
  • Bespoke app - a custom carrier service https://help.shopify.com/en/api/reference/shipping-and-fulfillment/carrierservice
    • more expensive but good if you have other shipping business logic not being met.

Contact me to explore these alternatives for informing your customers paull.newton+shopifyprocessingtimenotice@gmail.com

Problem Solved? ✔️Accept the solution so you can help others.
Confused? Busy? ? Get me to solve it paull.newton+shopifyforum@gmail.com.
Buy me a coffee? ☕ paypal.me/paulnewton or donate to eff.org
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

Paul,

I added a line on the cart page. Thanks for your suggestions!!!

Patrick

1 Like