Add "sales" on homepage brooklyn theme

ChristelDLF
3 0 0

Hi everyone,

I would like to add "sales" next to the price on the Featured product section of my homepage. I am using theme Brooklyn. Can anyone help? Thanks.

0 Likes
June
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
172 54 29

Hi @ChristelDLF

June here from Shopify. I'd love to hear more about exactly what you're hoping to achieve here.

Is the goal to add a "Sale" badge to your homepage Featured product section, similarly to how you can on your product thumbnails? You'll notice in the image below I have edited the sale badge which originally read "Save $5" to say "SALE" via the language editor - let me know if I can help you do the same!

13-48-581-45960

Bear in mind I've done this with our built-in sale price settings - are you currently using a product badge app for your own store?

In regards to your homepage's Featured product section, currently the expected behaviour is to display the sale price itself, for example:

13-55-9611-46880

Definitely let me know if this is in fact what you are hoping to edit and we can take a look at your options. Of course, if you're trying to do something else entirely, don't hesitate to clarify what that is and we can chat more about it.

Thanks again for getting in touch!

June | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes