Add scrolling text

Highlighted
4 0 0

Hi guys,

I would like to add a scrolling text on my website that goes from left to right, something that says FREE SHIPPING AND RETURNS. I looked everywhere but can't find anything online.

Thank you

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
158 13 43

Hello @ Lucien1201

I recommend you visit the page https://animista.net/ with it they can create elements that have a movement effect.

NOTE: You need to have a bit of CSS knowledge to be able to apply those effects on your page.

The page is easy to use:

1. Choose the type of effect you want to show.
  2. Choose the type of element to which you want to apply an effect.
  3. Play around with the effect options and decide which one you like best.
  4. When you have the effect you want, click on the button at the top-right, it has the symbols "{}".
  5. The two code snippets it throws at you have to be pasted into your theme's main style sheet, preferably to the end of that file.
  6. Add the CSS class to the element to which you want to apply the effect you previously chose.
  7. Ready! Go to your page and the item should see the effect you want.

Regards.

Espero mi respuesta haya sido de ayuda, si fue así por favor dale Me gusta para hacérmelo saber.

Email: alfredomendozamg@gmail.com
Tel: +521 3326367749
0 Likes
4 0 0

Great website, to be fair i have 0 experience with CSS so that seems very complicated haha but ill play around thank you!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
158 13 43

Do not worry friend, if you need more help I will be happy to do it. I work managing multiple pages in Shopify, feel free to send me a message if you have further questions.

Espero mi respuesta haya sido de ayuda, si fue así por favor dale Me gusta para hacérmelo saber.

Email: alfredomendozamg@gmail.com
Tel: +521 3326367749
1 Like