Add to Cart Not Found Error (HELP)

2 0 1

Hi everyone,

I'm currently having this issue when trying to "add to cart" a product on my product page. I'm using the Brooklyn Theme. Don't know what's going on.

Captura de pantalla 2019-11-19 a las 1.43.22 a.m..png

Appreciate the help,

Thanks.

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
769 75 150

Hey there, @Santiago7 

Bo here from Shopify Support! 

As Brooklyn is a Shopify supported theme, I would love to help. I would just need to gather some further context to do so! 

Just to clarify - you are receiving that error message when you try to add an item to cart from the product page? If so, when did this issue begin? Have you installed any new apps or made any changes to your code recently? Can you replicate this issue on another browser and/or device? 

If you could respond with the answers to those questions and a link to your store I will be able to troubleshoot with you further and get this resolved ASAP - just in time for Black Friday - Cyber Monday. Do you have any plans for your store for that weekend? I would recommend checking out our BFCM toolkit to make sure you are as ready as possible. 

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Bo

Bo | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 1

Hey Bo,

Thanks for taking your time to reply, appreciate that. Lucky for me i have already solved the problem was a little code i touched on the cart liquid. All good now. Thanks for replying tho, means a lot.

Have a good one.

1 Like