Add to Cart in Supply Theme

ckimon
2 0 0

Can someone please help me with this issue. I recently applied the supply theme to my store. However the "Add to cart" button is not working. When I click on it, Absolutely nothing happens. Please help!

Thank you,

0 Likes
Michal_Morek
Shopify Partner
504 41 81

Hello @ckimon,

Kindly welcome to the Shopify Community.
I properly read your problem and need to carefully analyze your website to provide a solution here.
Would you kindly share your website URL and if your website is password protected then also provide a password?

I will carefully check out the issue and provide a solution to you here.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

If you found this comment useful then please hit Like and Accept the Solution!
If you would like to hire us as Shopify experts, please reach out via email or private message.
Founder of Shopify agency - Accomplishify.com
Contact me on: michal.morek@accomplishify.com
0 Likes

Hello @ckimon,

Please share:
- your store URL;
- page URL with the issue you mention;
- storefront password (if your store has one).

If the store is not online yet, please follow this quick tutorial to learn how to safely and temporarily share an offline/unpublished theme URL.

Kind regards,
Diego

◦ Problem Solved? ✔️ Please click on Accept as Solution and like.
◦ How to add a slider & thumbnails to product page images: Minimal theme | Debut theme | Brooklyn theme
◦ Replace apps with simple copy/paste code snippets. Examples clicking here.
0 Likes
ckimon
2 0 0

Hello, here's the link to my store: https://7k3r92acz3labut0-9850028092.shopifypreview.com

Thank you.

0 Likes

@ckimon 

You're using an external app that modified the "add to cart" - it seems to be some sort of upsell app, I am not sure. But I can guarantee it's coming from an app.

Find out which app it is and urgently contact the app developers to provide a solution because this is a critical bug. 

In the meantime, in case your store is already up and running with clients visiting it, uninstall/deactivate the app to ensure it works properly. If necessary, install a fresh version of the Supply theme.

Kind regards,
Diego

◦ Problem Solved? ✔️ Please click on Accept as Solution and like.
◦ How to add a slider & thumbnails to product page images: Minimal theme | Debut theme | Brooklyn theme
◦ Replace apps with simple copy/paste code snippets. Examples clicking here.
0 Likes