Add to Cart not working

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi! Our site's add to cart button randomly stopped working tonight for no apparent reason. It also added a "Qty" option to all our products. We are using an app since we have so many options, but I am not sure if that's the problem. It has been implemented for years. Any help would be appreciated!!

grifgrips.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
805 80 140

Hey, @GrifGrips!

Lulu here from the Shopify Support team. Thanks for reaching out here, and I'll be more than happy to help you out.

Sorry to hear your add to cart button had stopped working for you. When did you notice this first started happening? Was it on a specific product or all of them? I went into your store and tested out a product and it added to the cart for me okay:

20-44-2n5rp-e085v

This could be a cache and cookies issue so can you please clear them on your computer and ensure you are using an up to date version of Google Chrome. It could also be due to editing the code or adding a new app, did you do any of these actions? What theme are you using at the moment? 

Once I have a bit more information I will be able to help you out further but one thing that may work for you is rolling back your theme. Please note: you will lose all recent changes to your theme when you roll it back. If you want to continue with this, you click 'Online store > Themes > Actions > Edit code'. Once in here click 'theme.liquid' on the left-hand side and click 'older versions'. Then roll it back to a date where the add to cart button was working for you. Don't forget to click 'save' afterwards.

2019-09-apqb8-lz8jz

Let me know how this goes for you. I hope it helps but if not, then please answer the questions above and we will get to the bottom of this for you.

Speak soon! 

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes