Add to cart issues

Tropicolour
Tourist
5 0 2

Hi there,

I am experiencing the following issue with my cart on my online store www.tropicolour.com.au

1. When the customer clicks the "add to cart" button on a product page the button does not show any response that it has been clicked such as an "added" or "thank you" response.

2. When a product is added to cart it will not show in the cart or update pricing until it is refreshed.

3. The cart "drawer" function does not display the added products it will only show the total price of the cart.

I have contacted shopify and Wetheme (my theme creator) and have not receive any help that will fix the issue. 

Thank you Jordan

0 Likes
Lixon_Louis
Shopify Partner
1174 34 229

@Tropicolour Following error occurs when you hit the Add to cart. Do you recall any changes made to the theme code recently? Was it working before 

Kookaburra stud earrings - Tropicolour handmade je.png

Available for hiring. Reach me at lixon@ecommercestudio.in
0 Likes
Tropicolour
Tourist
5 0 2

Thank you for looking into this for me. I have made minor changes to the theme code however this has not had anything to do with the cart. I have added a few apps recently which may have affected it. 

problem is I have extremely limited knowledge with code... 

@Lixon_Louis 

0 Likes
Lixon_Louis
Shopify Partner
1174 34 229

I'm not sure what exactly is the issue here , but it has something to do with unit_price_measurement.reference_value 

https://shopify.dev/docs/themes/liquid/reference/objects/unit_price_measurement

Kookaburra stud earrings - Tropicolour handmade je.png

Available for hiring. Reach me at lixon@ecommercestudio.in
0 Likes
Tropicolour
Tourist
5 0 2

I tried reverting back to my original theme liquid and error is still occurring.

0 Likes