Hi I customized the product page using an app called shogun.
However, I have some issues encountered
1. "added to cart" popup now showing on the right corner anymore after I click "add to cart"
2. Quantity beside cart icon not updated. it updates only when I refresh the website.
What I did was to copy & paste the debut theme's default "add to cart" HTML. but it's still not working.
Shogun + "debut add to cart" HTML
store pw : market
1. Navigate to online store > themes > customize
2. On the new page that's loaded, at the very bottom, click on theme settings.
3. Then click on "Add to Cart Notifications" and make sure that it is activated. Click on the "save".
If it is activated and it's still not working, Shogun is likely overwriting some of your theme's code and you need to contact them to get it fixed.
I contacted them and they said "Custom code modeled after theme's live product form can be added into the page using the HTML or Custom Element features in Shogun. If the same HTML markup & classes are used, the theme's cart script should recognize it and update the AJAX cart accordingly."
I'm not sure what that means. and they said it's something they can't help with..