Added a Terms and condition checkbox but href text is not showing as a hyperlink

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
22 0 0

I have just follwed these instructions to add a checkbox for agreeing to terms and conditions prior to checkout. Works really well, however, the text that is a hyperlink isnt showing in the same way as other hyperlinks on my website - it isnt underlined, so doesn't look at all like you can click it to get to the Terms & Conditions. I tried adding <u> tag but then it removes the spacing prior to the checkout button and looks funny, if I add spacing then the spacing is underlined also.

I would really just like it to appear like other links on my website - I am using Debut theme. What am I missing?

Thanks for your help!

Amanda

0 Likes

Hello 
Please share your site url.

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Content Writer | Digital Marketing | SEO Expert | Site Optimization | Web Design | Web Development
0 Likes

Hello 

Content Writer | Digital Marketing | SEO Expert | Site Optimization | Web Design | Web Development
0 Likes
Tourist
22 0 0

Ooops Sorry, I have just removed the password :)

0 Likes

Success.

Hello ,
Please add this code at the bottom of Theme -> edit code -> assets -> theme.scss.liquid

.cart__submit-controls a {
	text-decoration: underline;
}

Hope this works for you.

1 Like
Tourist
22 0 0

PERFECT! Thank you!!

0 Likes