Solved

Added to cart not working on mobile

THEENGLISHVINE
Visitor
2 0 0

Hi there, 

A customer alerted to us a problem with our gift products. Users are unable to add to cart when using mobile (on the product page itself). Desktop is fine however.

Example: https://theenglishvine.co.uk/collections/swag/products/the-vine-refillable-bottle

It seems to impact only gift products, not wine products (which are functioning fine). 

Can anyone help? Been at it all morning trying other solutions from the community but with no luck! 

Thanks. 

Accepted Solution (1)

24by7themes
Shopify Partner
400 61 79

This is an accepted solution.

I found issue, see below screenshot. 'Feefo widget' reviews area is covering 'Add to cart' button area as well. 

24by7themes_0-1618227072248.png

Let me know if you want me to solve this issues.

Shopify Plus Expert, Quality Service Provider, CONTACT ME for any kind of solutions.
Please like and accept solution. SKYPE -> live:gp21111990

View solution in original post

Replies 3 (3)

24by7themes
Shopify Partner
400 61 79

This is an accepted solution.

I found issue, see below screenshot. 'Feefo widget' reviews area is covering 'Add to cart' button area as well. 

24by7themes_0-1618227072248.png

Let me know if you want me to solve this issues.

Shopify Plus Expert, Quality Service Provider, CONTACT ME for any kind of solutions.
THEENGLISHVINE
Visitor
2 0 0

Amazing - thanks so much for your swift reply and the fix! 

24by7themes
Shopify Partner
400 61 79

Contact me anytime on my email address (info@creatpix.com) and let me know if you have other works related to me.
Thank you.