Adding Images to variants drop down

Solved
Tr4n
1 0 0

Hi, I've been really stuck on how to describe what I'm trying to do, so I added a photo below. What I am trying to figure out is how to add individual photos to each category for a variant, and I'm trying to figure out if its a certain theme that helps me with this, is it a manually code that I have to learn, or is there a widget for my store for this. 

https://gyazo.com/1bdce368cb5bbd9b963ca953dacf30bd

0 Likes
OpenThinking
Shopify Partner
239 56 70

This is an accepted solution.

Hi there,
Jack from OpenThinking here!

You can't do that out of the box.
You've two options:

1. Custom Code it into your current theme in order to make it work.
  2. Find a Variant Swatches app that fits your needs.

let me know if this works for your. If yes; accept my answer and give me thumbs up! Thank you.

⚡️ Get our [Shopify Themes]: Lightning-fast, eye-catching, highly converting, SEO-optimised, Minimal.
⚡️ Struggling with CODE? You need a Shopify expert to help you with your theme! [Get a free quote]
0 Likes
Helen
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1183 154 193

Hi, @Tr4n. As per OpenThinking's advice above, using a variant swatch app from the Shopify App Store is a great option for the functionality you have described. I recommend taking a look at these ones:

For more information about using third party apps, like how to install, uninstall and where to receive support, please visit the Help Doc for Working with apps.

Alternatively, if you would like something more customized, and/or built right into your theme, then I suggest reaching out to a Shopify Expert to discuss it. There is no obligation to hire when creating a job through the Experts Marketplace, so it’s a great way to see if there are any Experts available who can do this type of customization, to discuss your wants in greater detail, and get an idea of the pricing before moving forward. 

Hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions.

Helen | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes