Adding Vlog pages

JohnSplash
2 0 0

Hi all. My first post here.

I want to add a VLOG page to my website. The only way I can think to do this, is to embed videos in a new BLOG series. I have done this and added to my home the BLOG section, but it says 'READ ALL, or READ MORE, underneath the video thumbnails I have added. Is there a way to change the 'read' to 'watch'?

thanks in advance

0 Likes
Mircea_Piturca
Shopify Partner
1459 39 284

There are several ways. Those "Read more" strings can be modified from your theme language.

Please see: https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/online-store/os/using-themes/change-the-layout/change-wording

Finally—Add variant descriptions to your products
0 Likes
JohnSplash
2 0 0

thank you, indeed that has worked.

On desktop, it adds 3 blog posts to the home page on one row.

But on mobile it splits in to 1 column 3 rows. is there a way on mobile to change this to 2 rows & 2 columns? 

0 Likes
Nick
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3505 281 666

Hi @JohnSplash,

Great to hear that worked for you and you are now just looking into the layout aspect now. To help further with that, can you share a URL link to your store so we can see what it looks like now or even share a screenshot of how it looks aswell as the theme you are using. Without more information on which theme it is or seeing what it's like, it's difficult to give the best advice on what to do next. 

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes