Adding a button next to a product that would allow people to request a quote

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi! Looking for some help. First, I'm not a coder at all.

I've been asked "Please add a button next to the product that would allow people to request a quote (and then email (to store owner) a templated note about styles and qty).

I'm using the Debut template.

What I've done so far is added a feature product section to the page but instead of "Buy it Now" or "Add to Cart" I guess should be a button Saying "Email Inquiry" or "Request a Quote".

Thanks for the help!

Screen Shot 2020-10-26 at 9.28.25 AM.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
685 71 104

Hi, @Baddabing. Welcome to the Community! 

I’m also not well versed in coding, so I understand how you feel! Luckily, there is the Experts Marketplace where you can hire a Shopify Expert to implement this customization properly for you. You can correspond directly with them, and discuss the project and the price before being committed to hiring anyone. You can read more in the Help Doc for Hiring Help.

However, it is also possible to do this by using a third party app from the Shopify App Store! I recommend taking a look at these ones to start: 

These apps have free plans or trial periods, so feel free to install any of interest on your store to see if it works as you need it to. Just remember to uninstall the ones you are not wanting to use before their trial ends so that you aren’t charged for it. (I’d also recommend uninstalling the one you aren’t interested in before installing another one to try out). More information about third party apps is found in the Help Doc for Working with Apps.

Since these apps are made by a third party, please contact the developer directly if you have any questions about how it works or need help setting it up. They know their integration inside and out, so they are the best ones to receive assistance from. 

Hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.

Helen | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes