Solved

Adding an "add section" button Prestige theme

SylwiaK
Excursionist
21 0 7

Hi everyone,

When customizing my theme, on the Home Page, I am able to add a section.

I was wondering if the same was possible on other pages?

I tried to add several "image-with-text-overlay" sections on a custom page but the issue is that no matter the amount of sections added, the image is always the one chosen in the first section.

On that page, I would like to have only high quality pictures of my products.

Is there a way to adapt that or to add the "add section" button on that custom page so that I can add several"image-with-text-overlay" sections?

Thanks in advance,

Sylwia

Accepted Solution (1)

LuckyNigam
Pathfinder
142 8 14

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @SylwiaK 

Only home page allow us to add section from customization. If you want to add that section an other pages use {% section 'your section name' %} on that template where you exactly want.

please like and accept post if it is helpful for you.

thanks

View solution in original post

Replies 6 (6)

LuckyNigam
Pathfinder
142 8 14

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @SylwiaK 

Only home page allow us to add section from customization. If you want to add that section an other pages use {% section 'your section name' %} on that template where you exactly want.

please like and accept post if it is helpful for you.

thanks

jaylan_tahtali
Explorer
50 0 4

Hi @LuckyNigam,

I came across this post. I am also needing to add sections to my product pages and about us page. How can I do that?

Many thanks,

Jay 

jaylan_tahtali
Explorer
50 0 4

Hi @LuckyNigam,

Thanks for getting back to me. If I want to have 5 "text-with-image" sections on my product page and have different content in each them do I have to create 5 different sections with unique section names and copy the code from "text-with-Image" into each of them?

When I copy {% section 'text-with-image' %} 5 times into the template, all 5 sections are linked and whatever content I input into one it puts it in all the other ones.

Many thanks,

Jay

LuckyNigam
Pathfinder
142 8 14

Hi @jaylan_tahtali 

yes, 

plaese like my comment.

Thanks.

jaylan_tahtali
Explorer
50 0 4

@LuckyNigam Perfect thanks so much my friend 🙂

Hetals
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi, I've done that but somehow after saving the changes, the page re-loads and all the progress disappears. Any idea how to solve this?