Adding borders to products & Slow Shop Speed

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello guys!

I'm using a custom theme (turbo) and i'm looking for a way to add a black square border around all the products and their variants listed on my website. Currently I'm doing it manually by adding a border to each image before importing it to use for the product image but I'd like to ask if there is a way to automatically just have a border around all products through the code like the ones shown in the images.

Also, I've attached the results for my store speed and was wondering if anyone is able to help me figure out how to fix the issues that are causing my website to be slower than average.

Thank you 

chrome_7YWAYFMZTn.pngchrome_MKdqt5Jo1J.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
28 4 10

You can add borders by editing your theme source code. But that will require Liquid and SASS knowledge.

As for the speed issue, could you provide the link to your store, because from that image it is impossible to guess what causes your Javascript low values on the webpagetest.

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Thank you for your reply

I don't have any coding knowledge that's why I posted that question here. I'll see if i can get my themed developers to assist with that.

The website link is gadgetboxexpress.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
28 4 10

This is not a hard thing to do, but it will take time, and it looks like this is a job for a freelancer for a small amount of money. Unfortunately, I, as a Shopify developer is doing this not for free, unlike the advice I'm trying to give for free.

0 Likes