Adding button next to the size section of my products

LukaL
Explorer
110 0 7

Hello guys!

Can someone help me to add a button here next to "Size" and if i click on the button to open a pop out with a size guide.

anchorn.eu

PW: flewng

https://prnt.sc/u0kpqn

0 Likes
LukaL
Explorer
110 0 7

And if you can tell me where i can put my descriptions from my products above the icons so under the the quantity section?

0 Likes
juansmartdev
Explorer
46 11 14

Hi, for this you will need to customize some files from shopify.

The first thing that you need to look up is the product.liquid, then if you need HTML go and add the button and you can use bootstrap to display a custom modal for the products.

If you need help, you can send me an email: juansmartdev@beeethereal.com

◦ Problem Solved? ✔️ Please click on Accept as Solution and like.
◦ Hire me! Worked for 2 years as Shopify Developer.
◦ Contact me at: juansmartdev@beeethereal.com
0 Likes
juansmartdev
Explorer
46 11 14

Also, for this requirement you can change the layout from the product.liquid to render the product description

◦ Hire me! Worked for 2 years as Shopify Developer.
◦ Contact me at: juansmartdev@beeethereal.com
0 Likes

Hello,

It would require Liquid/CSS/Javascript knowledge to implement this feature, I'm afraid that unfortunately there is no simple copy-paste solution otherwise I'd happily guide you through.

If it is of your wish, I present myself available to help you. You can link me to a website using this feature and I'll code it exactly as theirs.

I work full time as a developer and have worked with quite a few of than 20 of them were kind enough to write recommendations about my work.
You can read their reviews (written from their original Facebook accounts for legitimacy purposes) by clicking here.

Thank you!

Kind regards,
Diego

◦ Using a free theme? Improve it with copy/paste code snippets clicking here.
◦ Looking to hire an experienced developer? Same day response: ezfycode@gmail.com.
0 Likes