Adding hyperlink to variant selector

rpaulpen
Tourist
6 0 3

Hi All,

First time asking a question out here.  

I would like to have product variant selectors that allow for a link to another page or product.  For example, option to select size 1, size2 or third option would be something like "go to our size chart" and it would take the user to another page.  This would be be tailored for the product itself so can't just have a generic link.  

I wold easiest if Shopify allowed an variant option to be a link to another page but don't see that anywhere.

Thanks,

RP

Replies 4 (4)

ErSanjay
Shopify Partner
293 20 42

@rpaulpen    so as per i understand what was your issue.  you want to make hyper link the any product variants into shopify store  or else  
open that product and select the variants options  the url change in browser copy it and link where you want to add 

Business Owner & Shopify app developer - shopify consting - Full Stack Sofware Engineer
Er Sanjay
rpaulpen
Tourist
6 0 3

Thank you for your reply.  I'm not sure I understand your question.

I want a user to be able to select a variant from the options pick list as normal, but add another variant which is linked to another product or url.

ErSanjay
Shopify Partner
293 20 42

@rpaulpen  can you share the video record how you want

Business Owner & Shopify app developer - shopify consting - Full Stack Sofware Engineer
Er Sanjay
rpaulpen
Tourist
6 0 3

variant.png