Adjusting Footer On Checkout page

Tiops
Visitor
1 0 0

See my pic. How can i move the refund policy to the bottom ?? Its driving me nuts

annoying on shopify.PNG

Replies 2 (2)

Lana
Shopify Staff (Retired)
849 77 107

Hello @Tiops

This is Lana from Shopify. I see you're having an issue with your footer so I wanted to help you out.

I wanted to check, are you only seeing the footer appear this way when you get to the checkout?

One thing that you could try here is to rearrange your footer in the Online store > Navigation > Footer menu section in your admin, and drag the Refund Policy section to where you want it to appear. Here is an example of what that looks like:

05-43-18654-67062

After you have done this, save your changes and see if it looks better.

If this does not work, another way you could try to fix this is by going to Online store > Themes, then click Actions > Edit Languages on your live theme. It is likely that this particular section would be found in Checkout & Systems:

05-47-47616-24057

To find the exact field that you would need to edit, you can try to do a Cntrl+F search and type a keyword, i.e. Refund Policy so it can be highlighted for you straight away. If it is not in that section, do make sure to look into all of the other ones shown there such as General or Layout.

In the case that you are unable to find that section after following all of the above steps, the next thing that would need to be looked into is the code of the theme. What is the name of the theme that you use? If it is one of our Shopify Supported free themes, then we will be able to look into it for you - you would just need to contact us through our live support here as we are currently unable to look into your account details from the Shopify Community. 

If your theme was a paid third party theme, then you will need to contact the developers directly to have this looked into, as we wouldn't be able to support that. 

Let me know if you have any other questions on this and I will be able to help you out. 

Thanks! -Lana

Lana | Social Care @ Shopify
-Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

LitExtension
Shopify Partner
4860 1001 1132

Hi @Tiops

Can you please share your store URL and take a screenshot of your problem? So I will check and provide a solution here.

Greetings, 

LitExtension team. 

LitExtension - Shopping Cart Migration Expert
Check out our Shopify migration app to migrate your online store to Shopify