Advanced subscription model set up

leandro007
1 0 0

Hello there,

We're a ready meal company and I'm looking to create an advanced subscription model for our customers on our Shopify store, and I was wondering if anyone could please help me and let me know if this is possible to do and how to do it.

You'll find more information about what we sell and how the subscription needs to work below:

Menu

Main Meals: We'll start with 10 different main meals
Juices: We'll start with 3 different juices
Snacks: We'll start with 3 different snacks

Standard Subscription

Pricing
- Main Meals £6.50
- Juices & Smoothies £3.50
- Snacks £2

Subscription Rules
- Customers can order 5 to 9 main meals per order
- They need to select at least 5 main meals and a maximum of 9 main meals
- Can't go to Checkout until they select at least 5 main meals
- Don't let them add any more main meals to the cart once they have reached 9 main meals.
-They can add unlimited juices, smoothies and snacks

Premium Subscription

Pricing
- Main Meals £4.99
- Juices & Smoothies £2.50
- Snacks £1.50

Subscription Rules
- Customers can order 10 main meals or more per order
- They need to select at least 10 main meals
- Can't go to Checkout until they select at least 10 main meals

-They can add unlimited juices, smoothies and snacks

Special Customers

Rules
- Special customers such as family, friends and corporate customers ordering more than X number of meals per month will receive special pricing. They need to be able to order 5 meals or more at the pricing of the premium subscription.
- Basically, we're giving them access to premium pricing without the need to order 10 main meals or more (they can order 5 main meals and pay £4.99 per meal, etc).

Questions:

- Can we use these two subscriptions on our store using ReCharge or Bold Subscriptions?
- How can we do it?
- How can we give Special Customers the price of the Premium Subscription with the restrictions of the Standard subscription?
- Should I create a product for "Standard Subscription" and one for "Premium Subscription" so customers can select that first, thus selecting the subscription they want, and then select the meals? Or is there a way to make the customers select the meals first and then the subscription? What's the best way to do this?

Please let me know if you need any more information. I'd really appreciate some help with this!

Many thanks in advance.

Leandro

0 Likes